Comprehensive Background Checks
Browse by Tag
A Comprehensive Background Screening involves the following:
- State, local and federal misdemeanor and felony criminal history check using the individual's name
- Property Records
- Civil court lawsuit check
- Sex offender registry check
- Child abuse registry check
*It could also include upon request:
- DMV Report
- Credit Report
- Past Employment & Education Verification
- Marriage / Divorce Records
- Professional license verification
- Reference checks
- Military records verification
- Social Media Analysis
- General Internet Research
- State and federal criminal history check using the individual's fingerprint (for child care or elderly care providers)
Why use a professional background screening company?
The first question you need to ask yourself is what kind of background check service you want to use. There are two distinct types:
- Full-service background check companies: These organizations do all of the investigation work for you.
- DIY background check websites: These websites allow you to conduct searches on your own and provide instant results.
Mike Aitken, Vice President of Government Affairs for the Society for Human Resource Management says "In addition to providing a much higher level of professionalism and integrity than online search engines, full-service background check companies also conduct much more thorough searches."
Federal Security Clearance Attorney Sean M. Bigley says: "It is worth noting that much of the information on DIY websites is wildly inaccurate, thereby limiting the utility of the process anyway."
Employers and Volunteer Organizations
The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics (SEARCH) issued The Report of the National Task Force on the Criminal Backgrounding of America which examines the growing demand for criminal background screening and lists the following reasons why employers and volunteer organizations conduct criminal background checks:
- Public safety
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Limitation of liability
- Conditions of doing business
- Protection of vulnerable populations
- Customer assurance
- Avoidance of loss of business
- Fear of business loss, or public or medical backlash over an incident caused by an individual with a past record
Individuals use a professional background screening company usually to protect loved ones. Elderly, children or other family members needing a caregiver, to obtain knowledge and/or verify information on someone they are dating or their daughter or son is dating or on another person with close family ties. Individuals with a SOHO can verify data on potential business partners or their help at the home office.
The process starts with the collection of personal data such as name, address, telephone number, present and past addresses. We can also provide a Background Screening with just a name and general information.
GET A COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the form to get started.
At CEASE USA we provide Comprehensive Background Screenings for $50.00. *Additional data can be requested for a wider scope, if needed, for $10.00 each additional line. If you need additional data, make your selection from the "upon request" list at the top of the page and include this in your email.
Detailed reports are provided within 48-72 hours.